This is the original cell cable which was shipped with the WaveDriver 20 bipotentiostat/galvanostat system. This cable has since been discontinued.
- RED - primary working electrode (drive)
- ORANGE - primary working electrode (sense)
- BLUE - secondary working electrode (drive)
- VIOLET - secondary working electrode (sense)
- GREEN - counter electrode (drive)
- WHITE - reference electrode (sense)
- BLACK - DC Common (ground)
When working with a Rotating Ring-Disk Electrode, the primary electrode lines (RED/ORANGE) are connected to the disk electrode and the secondary electrode lines (BLUE/VIOLET) are connected to the ring electrode.
All electrode lines are shielded coaxial cables from the cell port connector out to the banana plug at the end of each cable. A set of alligator clips which can slide on to the banana plugs is also included.