|#||Description||Price in USD|
WaveNeuro Four Basic Bundle with Four-Channel Headstage Kit
|WaveNeuro Four Basic Bundle with 4-Channel Headstage|
WaveNeuro Four Mutltichannel Potentiostat System
power cord sold separately
Dummy Cell for WaveNow Potentiostat
bundle contains two
Four Channel Headstage Adapter for WaveNeuro Four
Four Channel FSCV Headstage Amplifier
NOTE: A working electrode driven systems means the waveform is applied to the working electrode, which is then later software subtracted. Such a design is consistent with the general FSCV research community.
Four Channel Headstage-to-Microelectrode Coupler Wire Assembly
Four-Channel Headstage Cable
|WaveNeuro Power Cords Sold Separately|
The WaveNeuro Four Multichannel Fast Scan Cyclic Voltammetry (FSCV) Potentiostat System Plus Bundle with 4-Channel Headstage Kit is a unique electrochemical instrument you will not find from other traditional electrochemical suppliers. We are excited to bring high quality, regularly available, and uniquely designed neuroelectrochemical research products to you. Designed by FSCV scientists for FSCV scientists, the WaveNeuro Four is well-designed, of high quality construction, and supported by a company dedicated to supporting the instrument, as well as you the researcher. The WaveNeuro Four seeks to fill the gap that exists for commercial fast-scan cyclic voltammetry (FSCV) systems. The system provides you with the following:
- Systems and accessories are in stock and ready to ship
- Novel design integrates "breakout box", potentiostat, filters, and data acquisition connectors into one box
- Intuitive and clearly-labeled connectors
- Behavioral input mapping to digital and analog input/output connections included
- Designed for use with Pine Research modular headstage cable design
- The WaveNeuro Four model is a four working electrode (headstage) channel system, for simultaneous use at four electrodes at the same time (same or different waveforms), now with only one headstage cable!
IMPORTANT! Pine Research does not provide software for the WaveNeuro potentiostat. Third-party software is available which allows the FSCV technique to be performed using the WaveNeuro potentiostat. Pine Research recommends that customers purchase the “HDCV” software package offered by the The University of North Carolina CRITCL Facility. The HDCV software package was developed by the original FSCV researchers, and it is described in detail in the scientific literature. Inquire directly with the CRITCL Facility to obtain an HDCV license.
The WaveNeuro Four Fast Scan Cyclic Voltammetry (FSCV) Potentiostat Basic Bundle with Four Channel Headstage is a unique electrochemical instrument you will not find from other traditional electrochemical suppliers. We are excited to bring high quality, regularly available, and uniquely designed neuroelectrochemical research products to you. Designed by FSCV scientists for FSCV scientists, the WaveNeuro Four is well-designed, of high-quality construction, and supported by a company dedicated to supporting the instrument, as well as you the researcher. The WaveNeuro Four seeks to fill the gap that exists for commercial multichannel fast-scan cyclic voltammetry (FSCV) systems.
The WaveNeuro Four Multichannel Potentiostat was designed for the scientist (neuroscientist, psychologist, physician, chemist, biologist, etc.) who seeks to study the link between the brain chemistry of electroactive species (such as monoamines, catecholamines like dopamine and serotonin, oxygen, peroxide, etc.) and physiology (such as structure, function, disease, neural transmission, etc.) and behavior (such as addiction, impulsivity, decision-making, etc.). Microdialysis, still a technique used in the field, can provide high spatial resolution for the detection of these chemical species but offers poor temporal resolution. FSCV, as a technique, provides both high spatial and high temporal resolution. Coupled with carbon fiber microelectrodes, FSCV provides a well-established platform for in-vivo and in-vitro experimentation.
The WaveNeuro Four has been developed in response to more of the FSCV community who want to make simultaneous measurements. The WaveNeuro Four is like the WaveNeuro One, however it can be used to apply up to four independent waveforms, simultaneously. Perhaps you want to measure dopamine in several locations during a single experiment? Perhaps you want to increase throughput and collect FSCV data in four different animals/tissues simultaneously? With the WaveNeuro Four, we have made it possible – without having to custom order such a system for $30,000 and have to wait 8 – 12 months for delivery! The WaveNeuro Four uses a single PCIe-6363 (like all WaveNeuro FSCV potentiostats) and is compatible with HDCV software.
Traditionally, the products and instrumentation required to perform FSCV have only been available through scientific connections with developing laboratories. As the technique has grown in popularity, due in part to its relative ease of use, the availability of instrumentation has not followed the same trend. We are excited to bring such FSCV instrumentation to the market, thereby providing the robust technical, service, and sales support you have come to expect in the field of research instrumentation.
The WaveNeuro Four seeks to fill the gap that exists for commercial FSCV systems by providing systems with many novel features, such as:
- Products are in stock and ready to ship! Who can wait 8 weeks or more when your research productivity is on the line?
- A system that breaks from the past, with an overall updated design, including: a “breakout box” built into and included with the WaveNeuro, intuitive and clearly-labeled connectors, in a small dimensional footprint.
- Built for flexibility – includes behavioral input mapping to digital and analog input/output connections.
- Designed with Pine Research modular headstage cable design, preventing that “pile of unknown headstage/cables” that so many labs make over time.
- Now evolved design to accommodate FOUR working electrode (headstage) channels simultaneously, with a single headstage cable! 4x the data per experiment for a nominal increase in price. Expand your productivity.
Below are selected product references: