|#||Description||Price in USD|
|Complete Spectroelectrochemistry Bundles|
WaveNowxv Spectroelectrochemistry Bundle
WaveNow Wireless Spectroelectrochemistry Bundle
WaveDriver 40 Spectroelectrochemistry Bundle
WaveDriver 100 Spectroelectrochemistry Bundle
WaveDriver 200 Spectroelectrochemistry Bundle
|Upgrade Options and Accessories|
Spectroscopy Upgrade for Pine Research Potentiostats
The Pine Research integrated UV/Vis spectroelectrochemical system allows you to control a potentiostat and spectrometer from a single software application to ensure proper timing integration, seamless operation, and ease of use. Our AfterMath® software now interfaces to the Avantes fiber-optic based AvaSpec-ULS2048-EVO UV/Vis spectrometer, enabling time resolved spectroelectrochemistry experiments.
A fully integrated system consists of three major components:
- Spectroscopy Instrumentation - AvaSpec-ULS2048-EVO UV/Vis spectrometer, AvaLight deuterium-halogen light source, cuvette holder, and fiber-optic cables
- Honeycomb Cuvette Cell Kit - Quartz cuvette with cap, one Pt honeycomb electrode, two Au honeycomb electrodes, Universal Specialty Cell Connection Kit and a low-profile reference electrode
- Electrochemical Instrumentation - WaveNow or WaveDriver series potentiostat
See "Description" tab below for additional information.
The various product bundles below combine a spectrometer, a spectroelectrochemical cell kit, a potentiostat, and all cables and accessories required to connect the instruments to each other.
Fully Integrated: The UV/Vis spectroelectrochemical integrated system combines a Pine Research potentiostat and honeycomb spectroelectrochemical cell kit with an Avantes fiber-optic based UV/Vis spectrometer for complete spectroelectrochemistry system. Control of the potentiostat, UV/Vis spectrometer, and light source is run from our AfterMath® software. Gone are the days where manual operation of two independent instruments (potentiostat and spectrometer) with two separate software instances.
Custom Bundles: Each component of the integrated spectroelectrochemical system are independent. We have developed several product bundles to exactly fit your needs towards an integrated spectroelectrochemical cell kit. The various bundles include combinations of the spectrometer, honeycomb cell kit, Universal Specialty Cell Connection Kit and potentiostat to suite your specific experimental needs.
Applications: The system is fast, efficient, easy to use, and robust for applications from undergraduate education to high level research. Common experiments performed with spectroelectrochemistry include:
- Measurement of Transient Chemical Species or Equilibrium Spectra
- Determination of Electroactive Species Reduction Potential
- Measurement of Electrochemical Kinetics