A specialty of Pine Research Instrumentation is custom glass and quartz. From a modified version of one of our existing cells (see: stock glass and stock quartz) to an entirely different project, Pine Research is here to help.
The general process for custom cells is as follows:
- Submit a sketch with nominal dimensions to our sales team.
- Sales will follow up with you to learn about your expected applications and use conditions.
- Sales works with our in-house engineers to design, draw, and render an image of your proposed cell.
- You are then able to review the rendered image and iteratively fine tune the design as needed.
- When you are satisfied with the design, our sales team will send you a quotation and lead time.
- After we receive your purchase order, we will begin constructing your custom glassware.
Check out some custom glass and quartz projects we have done. The image gallery to the left is just a glimpse into what is possible. The high resolution images in the gallery are a sample of our design technology. You will receive such renderings after the design phase so you can actually view the custom product before buying. Why struggle to "make something work," when Pine Research can help you make exactly what you need?
Contact us for requests or if you have any questions regarding custom glassware.