Installation of AfterMath software is as simple as running an installation file from the media provided (USB flash drive or CD-ROM). Sometimes, things go wrong and these articles aim to help you fix the issue.
- AfterMath Installation Guide
- AfterMath Software License
- AfterMath System Requirements
- Microscoft .NET Framework and Visual C++ Redistributable Installation
- Permissions (License) File Installation
This section is a complement to the AfterMath User Guide that covers more advanced aspects of using AfterMath, such as understanding how various settings affect an electrochemical experiment.
- AfterMath EIS Circuits: Custom Models and Descriptor Syntax
- AfterMath EIS Data Import Procedure
- Bulk Export
- Cell and Circuit Switching