Installation of AfterMath software is as simple as running an installation file from the media provided (USB flash drive or CD-ROM). Sometimes, things go wrong and these articles aim to help you fix the issue.
- Permissions (License) File Installation
- Potentiostat Firmware Update
- AfterMath Software License
- AfterMath System Requirements
- AfterMath Installation Guide
This section is a complement to the AfterMath User Guide that covers more advanced aspects of using AfterMath, such as understanding how various settings affect an electrochemical experiment.
- Peak Height Tool
- Potentiostat Hardware ID and Serial Number
- [VIDEO] How to Calculate the Charge from a Cyclic Voltammogram
- Long Term CV Testing Strategies in AfterMath
- Bulk Export