Installation of AfterMath software is as simple as running an installation file from the media provided (USB flash drive or CD-ROM). Sometimes, things go wrong and these articles aim to help you fix the issue.
- AfterMath Software License
- AfterMath System Requirements
- AfterMath Installation Guide
- Potentiostat USB Driver Installation
- Microscoft .NET Framework and Visual C++ Redistributable Installation
This section is a complement to the AfterMath User Guide that covers more advanced aspects of using AfterMath, such as understanding how various settings affect an electrochemical experiment.
- Peak Height Tool
- Long Term CV Testing Strategies in AfterMath
- Bulk Export
- Point and Segment Selection
- AfterMath EIS Circuit Model Syntax