Pine Research provides some electrochemical-based laboratory exercises which are applicable to several chemistry courses, such as, general chemistry, inorganic chemistry lab, quantitative analysis (analytical chemistry lab), instrumental analysis lab, physical chemistry lab, environmental chemistry lab.
- Electrochemical Analysis of Acetaminophen in Pain Relief Medication
- Electrochemical-Enzymatic Determination of Glucose in Beverages
- Exploring Faraday’s Law Using Inexpensive Screen-Printed Electrodes
- Highly Sensitive Electrochemical Determination of Lead in Tap Water
- Setup of the Stirring Automation Pack