All customers purchasing Pine Research products from FC International (Seoul, Korea) must complete this form.
STEP 1: Review the following information about goods exported from the United States. After doing so, continue to step 2, below.
As dictated by United States export control law, this End Use Certificate certifies the following regarding the good being imported or exported:
- Will not be imported, re-exported or transferred to be used in the design, development, production, stockpiling, or use of chemical or biological weapons and their precursors.
- Will not be imported, re-exported or transferred to be used in the design, development, production, stockpiling, or use of missiles, rocket systems or unmanned air vehicles of any range or payload. “Rocket systems” include, but are not limited to, ballistic missile systems, space launch vehicles, and sounding rockets. “Unmanned air vehicles” include, but are not limited to, cruise missile systems, target drones and reconnaissance drones.
- Product and/or replicas (“replicas” refers to items produced abroad on physical examination of the item originally exported, matching it in all critical design and performance parameters) thereof will not be used (either directly or indirectly) in sensitive nuclear end-uses, as follows:
- Nuclear explosive activities: Nuclear explosive activities, including research on or development, design, manufacture, construction, testing or maintenance of any nuclear explosive device, or components or subsystems of such a device.
- Unsafeguarded nuclear activities: Activities including research on or development, design, manufacture construction, operation, or maintenance of any nuclear reactor, critical facility, facility for the fabrication of nuclear fuel, facility for the conversion of nuclear material from one chemical form to another, or separate storage installation, where there is no obligation to accept International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) safeguards at the relevant facility or installation when it contains any source or special fissionable material (regardless of whether or not it contains such material at the time of export), or where any such obligation is not met.
- Safeguarded and unsafeguarded nuclear activities: Safeguarded and unsafeguarded nuclear fuel cycle activities, including research on or development, design, manufacture, construction, operation or maintenance of any of the following facilities, or components for such facilities for the:
- Facilities for the chemical processing of irradiated special nuclear or source material;
- Facilities for the production of heavy water;
- Facilities for the separation of isotopes of source and special nuclear material; or
- Facilities for the fabrication of nuclear reactor fuel containing plutonium.
- The goods will not be imported, re-exported or transferred to be used in the design, development, production, construction, support, or maintenance of a maritime nuclear propulsion project; including any machinery, devices, components or equipment specifically developed or designed for use in such plants or facilities.
- Will not be imported, re-exported or transferred to be used in crime control and detection commodities and end-uses.
- Will not be imported, re-exported or transferred to destinations embargoed by the U.S. government (unless deminimus provisions apply).
- Will not be imported, re-exported or transferred to entities listed on U.S. government denial lists: U.S. Department of Commerce Denied Persons List, Treasury Department Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons Lists, State Department Debarment List, and State Department Parties of Proliferation Concern.
- Will not be imported, re-exported or transfered for use by the end-users listed on the Entity List, Supplement No. 4, Part 744 of the EAR without approval from the U.S. Department of Commerce or the Pine Instrument Company International Dept.
- Will not be imported, re-exported or transferred to be used by persons on the Unverified List as published by the U.S. Department of Commerce Bureau of Industry and Security.
- Written Authorization will be obtained from the Bureau of Industry and Security prior to re-exporting the items or technology, unless they would be eligible for export from the United States to the new country of destination under U.S. export law.
- Will not be used, sold, resold, delivered or transferred, directly or indirectly, contrary to U.S. export regulations.
- Will not be imported or re-exported for use by or for by persons who commit, threaten to commit or support terrorism. The term terrorism means an activity that:
- Involves a violent act or an act dangerous to human life, property, or infrastructure; and
- Appears to be intended:
- to intimidate or coerce a civilian population;
- to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or
- to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination, kidnapping or hostage taking.